What's the name of this part?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How would name this part on the picture? I need a replacement for it, but I can't find it online (I'm afraid I can't go to a store anytime soon).

This thing is like a fixing that gets screwed to the closet door and then connects to a t-bar handle. This way the t-bar handle doesn't get screwed directly into the door and you have a bit more space when you're grabbing it.

Seems that none of the new t-bar handles have similar construction. I tried many different terms in google but nothing like this shows up. I don't know the name of the t-bar as it was already installed into the closed door when I bought the property. It's around 15 years old.

Attachments

• 1646563491187.jpg
    1646563491187.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 138
Sponsored Links
's obvious, innit? It's a thigumybob off a whatsit

Sponsored Links
To explain further:
- I need a replacement for this part. The t-bar has 2 of them, 1 broke.
- I can't find it in any online store (nor the original t-bar), so I thought that I might not be naming them correctly.
- I took the photo of the part that is still in a good condition

To explain further:
- I need a replacement for this part. The t-bar has 2 of them, 1 broke.
- I can't find it in any online store (nor the original t-bar), so I thought that I might not be naming them correctly.
- I took the photo of the part that is still in a good condition
Friend that doesn’t explain it any more than the first post

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back