WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT?

B

B.O.B DOLE

where i live there are roads being dug up every 6 month and being re serviced i ask a guy about it and he says that they are doing it to spend tax money or they wont qualify for the next budget and i thought that sounds familiar. When i was working on schools i saw the caretaker smashing up these school tables which where in perfect condition with a sledge hammer i asked him could i have one of the tables and he said yes
i got chatting to him and he said the same thing we do this so we can qualifi for the next budget and this was happening also in another school where i worked. So whats going on this other caretaker was frowing away all sorts of things which where new he even told me he filled up a skip last week. So it sounds to me this is widespread this is why are council tax is so high.

Sponsored Links
B.O.B DOLE

Get with reality ... fella .. lol

council work happens .. duh ..GOOD

school things get busted ... GOOD ..NEW EQUIPMENT ...GREAT :)

B.O.B DOLE

things happen ...

a lot for your worse but above they are good ....

please try to take whole picture

Im drunk now Im a a quarter ,lol
take care DOLE ..lad .. :)

must be true bob ive walked through manchester universities and skips are full of fileing cabinets,chairs, tables and computer monitors and they look perfectly sound, fair enough they need to upgrade but im sure somewhere else is lacking these materials, probably the next block.

Moz said:
B.O.B DOLE

Get with reality ... fella .. lol

council work happens .. duh ..GOOD

school things get busted ... GOOD ..NEW EQUIPMENT ...GREAT :)

B.O.B DOLE

things happen ...

a lot for your worse but above they are good ....

please try to take whole picture

Im drunk now Im a a quarter ,lol
take care DOLE ..lad .. :)

YES but diggin the f...cking roads up all the time gets on my .........

Sponsored Links
You can't win with roads though.

I used to live in an area where the roads were resurfaced once every iceage. They were potholed, uneven, it wasn't possible to drive without bouncing in and out of holes. That was annoying as hell and probably not much good for the car.

Now I live in an area where they resurface almost every year. The roads are lovely to drive on (apart from once they poured the tarmac too cold and it went funny), but you have to put up with tar spots on the car and the roadwork delays.

happens all over the public sector and then people wonder why their council tax and prices of services keep going up! So next time don't blame the government for high prices blame those taking advantage of systems put into place to finance institutions.
Same as those that claim off their insurance for dubious reasons and wonder why premiums are so high!
Stop ripping off great britain and it may stop ripping you off!

Back