Whats this (see pic)? found about 6 in garden over last yr

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Appreciate if anyone can help, over the year/year & half, I have collected about 6-7 of these heavy square block things, but cannot pin-point what they are or where they have come from.

see link
//www.diynot.com/network/eilz/albums/

One of them smashed a window in my conservatory recently, but I cannot seem to find out where they come from or the direction where they come, as the direction backs into another garden. Even the police are bit puzzled of the direction, and don't seem to think its an attempt to break in as the window that got smashed was hit on the opposite end of where the handle/lock is so dismissed it as a attempt to break in.

Appreciate any help

Thanks
Eilz

enc
//www.diynot.com/network/eilz/albums/

Sponsored Links
That's a 10mm zebedee. There used to clamp items down to unistrut.

you got any fields near by?
bet there being fired in a catapult.

Sponsored Links
The first thing I thought of is the centre of the blade of an electric lawnmower, on re-reading your post possibly an agricultural mower deck blade broken up ? or something as if it has disintegrated and holding bolt come off...pinenot :)

Friend was accused of breaking neighbours green house with large stone, turned our idiots 5 homes away were playing cricket with anything they could find laying around in garden. So with cricket on telly might be nearby neighbours getting excited and practising with whatever's at hand.

Thank you to all, still can't find out why they come through my garden though, will have to put on the detective hat.

Eliz Poirot, has something of a ring to it :LOL: ...pinenot :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back