Ceramic Tap Cartridges

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to source a new ceramic cartridge for my kitchen mixer tap. I have looked all over on line but cannot find one that matches mine. There seem to be so many different types.

I have a photo of mine here (which is a 40mm diameter):

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Can't view the picture full size. You'll need to post a picture of the whole tap unless you get lucky and a member happens to be familiar with whatever brand it is.

Adjust your profile settings. Add some better pics.

Have you tried Lunns?

http://www.lunns.net/tapspares/

Is the tap branded. If yes, contact manufacturer for spares.

If it's a budget, unbranded tap, and/or Chinese made, then sometimes it's near impossible to find spares. Binning it and starting it again would be your only option.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for all the reply's.

I've checked Lunn's, but they don't have this design of cartridge on their web site.

The tap was fitted by MFI as part of their kitchen fit - alas they have gone out of existence now. The tap itself has no brand markings on it.

I have added some more pictures here, including some of the mixer tap itself.

I have discovered that this is a Franke - Pilatus Power Stream. See here for schematic and spares: http://www.central-servicesuk.co.uk/shop/section.php?xSec=63

I have water leaking from between the lever (part 1) and the fixing collar (part 2). I conclude this is down to a failed cartridge and replacing it will solve the problem. Can anyone experienced in these matters confirm either way if my conclusion is correct.

Thanks.

Thats the one.
Which i know is now discontinued.
I would say it's more likely coming from around the spindle in the cartridge.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back