What's wring with this picture?

Ban

Had another look: still can't see what you're getting at. Please put me out of my misery!

I can't get your staring thing to work either........ "404 Not Found"

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
Ban

Had another look: still can't see what you're getting at. Please put me out of my misery!
How long did you look at it? What browser and OS are you runnimg?

I can't get your staring thing to work either........ "404 Not Found"
Yes - that is really odd - if I click on the link in this forum I get the same thing, but if I right-click it and copy the shortcut, and then paste that into the address bar, it works fine. How bizarre.

If all else fails, go to the home page http://www.puzzle.dse.nl click on English, then Brain Tests & Experiments, then Magic Spiral.

You may get a Win16 subsytem error, particularly on a re-run, so probably best to save it so you can run after a reboot.

Ok, got the spiral thing, thanks, Ban.

But still not getting the picture one.

If no-one wants to say here, can somebody put me out of my misery and e-mail me direct? It's in my profile.

Thanks.

Simon this picture that started the post rolling is actually animated, but nothing appears to move for about the first minute. If you're not concentrating on the picture when the animated effect occurs you could easily miss it.

BTW. There is also a subtle sound effect that accompanies the animated section, and this does add to the illusion, so I suggest that you turn up your volume. Open the link and concentrate on the centre of the picture carefully for at least 2 minutes, you should notice the effect quite clearly.

If after 3 minutes you don't notice anything strange, right hand click the picture and click Play, then watch for at least 2 minutes again. If you don't see it with your own eyes, I doubt we can help.

Sponsored Links
Cheers, guys. The only thing I get is a silly picture of an alien, and a scream. Is that it???

er yes, but the idea is that you are supposed to be concentrating on the picture and the remaider makes you jump

securespark said:
Cheers, guys. The only thing I get is a silly picture of an alien, and a scream. Is that it???
But it is subtle eh? :LOL:

I am being a little dry, yes!!

But it was a bit of a let down (or perhaps I should have been more freaked out?!)

Oh my God, that was terrible. Someone hold my hand.....

Sponsored Links
Back