What's wring with this picture?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How observant are you? Click and see if you can find what’s wrong with this picture. There are seven things to look for, and it will take you a few minutes to work out – so be patient.

WARNING: link is NOT for the feint hearted

Sponsored Links
Haha..Had it on in office, I wasnt at the desk. All I heard was 'What was that'.

Sponsored Links
albums too close to the radiator, gonna get warped. ;)

kendor said:
albums too close to the radiator, gonna get warped. ;)
Yup, that's number one...

2. Laptop not put away
3. Chair not tucked back under table
4. Photo over-exposed for view out of window
5. Radiator leaning away from wall
6. No curtains
7. Curtain poles at different heights.

I spotted all 7 mistakes within about 10 seconds then closed the window. Have I missed something?

;) ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Looked at all of them. Am I a sad git?

Didn't see anything "wrong" in the picture - sure things were out of place, but not "wrong"?

The Ghost thing was silly. It would be very easy to replicate these "apparitions", either deliberately or by some optical effect. The one of the kid with someone in the background- it could be the reflection of the mother in a mirror behind the child.

Am I missing something in any of these??

ban-all-sheds said:
Anyway - try this:

1) Download and run: http://www.puzzle.dse.nl/tests/optical.exe (yes it is safe)

2) Stare at the centre of the animation for about 30 seconds

3) Then look at the back of your hand on the mouse.
Now that is cool! Works whatever you look at afterwards, but especially freaky with your own hand......

securespark said:
Looked at all of them. Am I a sad git?
No - just not observant enough.

Didn't see anything "wrong" in the picture - sure things were out of place, but not "wrong"?
You didn't look closely enough..

The Ghost thing was silly. It would be very easy to replicate these "apparitions", either deliberately or by some optical effect. The one of the kid with someone in the background- it could be the reflection of the mother in a mirror behind the child.
I haven't looked at those yet - guessed they'd be daft.

Am I missing something in any of these??
Definitely missing things in the first "what's wrong" picture - try again, and be more thorough.

Sponsored Links
Back