when is the war criminal bliar going to be hung in the Hague

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
or resign to yank land as a true US patriot

I doubt very much as bliar squeals ,that any ex PM would do as he did even Thatcher=evil=nasty =**nt would say a massivive NO ...to back an illegal OIL war ..,YEP TO DESTROY THE UK MINERS INDUSTRIES YEAH ,nasty ol bitch ,bet her grave will be well watered .......lol

an before you start the Falklands WERE UK ISLANDS ,next to a Milit junta state , who thought that the *Roast Beef *UK state wouldnt be bothered ...

btw did anyone see the Gorgeous George wipe the floor with them on Question time last night ,..

WHAT A STAR >>>>>Future PM if paxman an BEEB did'nt hate him ..lol

a man of principles

Sponsored Links
charley-farley said:

I doubt very much as bliar squeals ,that any ex PM would do as he did even Thatcher=evil=nasty =**nt would say a massivive NO ...to back an illegal OIL war ..,YEP TO DESTROY THE UK MINERS INDUSTRIES YEAH ,nasty ol **** ,bet her grave will be well watered .......lol

an before you start the Falklands WERE UK ISLANDS ,next to a Milit junta state , who thought that the *Roast Beef *UK state wouldnt be bothered ...

btw did anyone see the Gorgeous George wipe the floor with them on Question time last night ,..

a man of principles

Whatever you think of Blair and i agree the Miners should have been beaten and Maggie was right to do so. To just talk about how they were badly treated in 1984 is wrong how about how the UK people were treated by the Miners during the blackouts of 1973 and people died because of them and they give a gipseys fart for the British people then did they

Freddie
you are the missing link ..goodbye ..lol
lol ...lol ...

What A CRASS IDIOT ..

if any one who saw QUESTION TIME last night will now know what that EVIL+THATCH destroyed , our fanstastic coal=power reserves ...

we now need the coal(A 1000 year supply under UK)

she buried/DESTROYED an sunk under water for powers for resources ,
the 1st green coke powerstations were coming in when Thatch ,went Nukes power /over coal who she said she would STOP ...

Sponsored Links
charley-farley said:
Freddie
you are the missing link ..goodbye ..lol
lol ...lol ...

What A CRASS IDIOT ..

if any one who saw QUESTION TIME last night will now know what that EVIL+THATCH destroyed , our fanstastic coal=power reserves ...

we now need the coal(A 1000 year supply under UK)

she buried/DESTROYED an sunk under water for powers for resources ,
the 1st green coke powerstations were coming in when Thatch ,went Nukes power /over coal who she said she would STOP ...

Charlie sweetie, there is nothing stopping anybody going and opening up pits again if it was financially viable . Thatcher didnt destroy the coal reserves they are still there 300 years of it is still there but 2 things stop it------EU legistration and a ridiculas greenhouse emmision agreement which Britain signed up for but nobody else bothers about, but then if you had a goverment worth a shout they would tear the agreement up, tell the EU to sod off and be energy rich for 300 years but its easier to tax everybody and blame others instead of getting up off their arse and doing something

kevplumb said:
well you go and try opening a pit back up after it has flooded

mate

and they all are :evil: :evil: :evil:

Amazing how they dug new pits regardless of what they found in the old days with a pick and shovel and a few blind Donkey's and a coughing Canary, but now it's beyond our capabilities with all this technology and whatever.

Besides which they wway the miners behaved in the 70's and when they felt like a day off they were scum.

kevplumb said:
yeah right thatcher didnt break the miners that shower of s**t in nottingham did it for her

you want scum look over there

Whatever, but if you call holding the country to ransom over an essential resource ( electricity ) normal, picketting outside power stations to stop imported coal to power the stations which deprived the population of heat, power and light, and they would have done the same in the 80's if Maggie hadnt beat them--load of bastards got what they deserved

the amount of coal that was stockpiled seen the strike out the fact that that shower of **** in nottingham didnt stand behind the cause was what broke the strike

you go down a pit and work mate
me not if hell had me
dont mean the lads that did didnt deserve every penny

charley-farley said:

I doubt very much as bliar squeals ,that any ex PM would do as he did even Thatcher=evil=nasty =**nt would say a massivive NO ...to back an illegal OIL war ..,YEP TO DESTROY THE UK MINERS INDUSTRIES YEAH ,nasty ol **** ,bet her grave will be well watered .......lol

a man of principles

is there a point to this post chuck or have you finally lost your marbles

kevplumb said:
the amount of coal that was stockpiled seen the strike out the fact that that shower of s**t in nottingham didnt stand behind the cause was what broke the strike

you go down a pit and work mate
me not if hell had me
dont mean the lads that did didnt deserve every penny

I wont disagree with that but it has nothing to do with the point that if coal can be had cheaper since when did a group of yobs dictate to a business that they have to buy their fuel from the more expensive British miner, thats blackmail and extorsion, if they cant sell it at the market price then tough ****.

i will concede one point the coal can bought cheaper

deep mined coal is better quality
welsh coal is the best

so buy that brown crap from the likes of poland pleeeeeeese

howay freddie

dont insult my inteligence i aint got much
i have been against the unions all my life for the actions you describe
but the miners strike was the tolpudlle martyrs all over again
ok with more bodies

kevplumb said:
i will concede one point the coal can bought cheaper

deep mined coal is better quality
welsh coal is the best

so buy that brown rubbish from the likes of poland pleeeeeeese

howay freddie

dont insult my inteligence i aint got much
i have been against the unions all my life for the actions you describe
but the miners strike was the tolpudlle martyrs all over again
ok with more bodies

But the whole point is if they had behaved like human beings and not followed some nutters personal crusade--Scargill---then most likely they would have been treated differently, had a syphafetic ear, and not scared off anyone who would have invested in coal powered power stations---basically they bought everything on theirselves but even now blame other people---the truth is some people will never get it even if it falls on them from a great height

would you use coal now if it was available or would you flick a switch, times are a changin, hey good line for a song! sadam hussein had enough time to stop a war but chose not too, right so what do we do . ive asked a number of people who were against the war if theyde rather saddam was still in power or what weve got now , people being able to read for starters, some thing we all take for granted. not one can give a straight answer some say ide rather he was still in power, easy for them to say.

Sponsored Links
Back