when is the war criminal bliar going to be hung in the Hague

scuse me was scargill running the show on the first miners strike as of which you wax so eloquently

dont think so mate
so put your anger at joe gormleys door

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:
scuse me was scargill running the show on the first miners strike as of which you wax so eloquently

dont think so mate
so put your anger at joe gormleys door

True but Scargill was involved, and because of the first miners strike, the union became mega powerfull infact i think at one time were the richest union money wise.

If you think it's OK to run a country with unions as powerfull as they were you are mad, i can remember the late 60's and the 70's and it was dire as regards work someone was always on strike over something, they even made comedy films about it --Carry on's ---or something it WAS that farcical

Freddie wrote.
If you think it's OK to run a country with unions as powerfull as they were you are mad, i can remember the late 60's and the 70's and it was dire as regards work someone was always on strike over something, they even made comedy films about it --Carry on's ---or something it WAS that farcical

I didn't support the miners strike either Freddie and agree with you, but things have still not changed.

The even more powerful bodies(not called unions though), that represent the the likes of the professions and the big company "associations" or cartels if you like, make the NMU look like learners.

The difference being one lot are seen by the establishment as working class trash and the others as something special.

True but Scargill was involved, and because of the first miners strike, the union became mega powerfull infact i think at one time were the richest union money wise.

totally agree if they went a week without a wildcat strike cos there was not enough sugar in the tea it was a minor miracle

the miners where told by scargill

if you lose you will all be out of work in 12 months

now love him or hate him he was right

Sponsored Links
kevplumb said:

totally agree if they went a week without a wildcat strike cos there was not enough sugar in the tea it was a minor miracle

the miners where told by scargill

if you lose you will all be out of work in 12 months

now love him or hate him he was right

I know he was right, but he wasnt right because we didnt want or need coal, he was right because of the games him and his kind were up to.

David and Julie i agree the other scum are just as bad and what we need is a revolution to burn the lot and start again, i have the matches and petrol if you are interested---cant get coal anywhere :LOL:

Kev plumb
"thanks for the banter freddie "

*shakes head in bewilderment *

NEVER "doff your cap !!" to anyone who supported that evil witch Thatch .....
She destroyed so many lives ,
What hell has happened to this country where the angry young men became stepford autons , yeah we hate bliars gov but talk a good fight but the UK is so controlled ,9/11 killed every right thinking persons right to protest , the G8 summit 2005 ,
try here
http://www.dissent.org.uk/

Im taking a week off the plumb tools to attend , an get my self respect as an angry young man , (*cold shiver down spine ,an burdoning hardon growing thinking of the poll tax FUN DAY*)

http://www.militant.org.uk/PollTax.html

when I was a young man working for the local Gas Board ,I was taken with the swathe an thrust of Union biz ,but the GMBU was not enough , after 31 March in Trafalgar Square ,I lost my job for attending the rally ...
to be honest I didnt care

I have my own firm now ,struggling with bullshit Part P ,Corgi etc ...

a few points

when that old **nt thatcher is dead I will dig the bitch up an sh+t in her rotten mouth ,THAT IS A PROMISE

an
doitall
"chuck" indeed ...
are you one of them gayers , with bad aids , you sound a real sort for all that c**k sucking an ass r*mming ,or was that just your sl*t of a mother,!!

LOL LOL

never doffed my cap in my life mate and that includes royalty

its no shame to have a bit of banter over the fence so to speak

personally mate i find you bloody offensive so why not sod off back to att :LOL:

just cause I hit a raw nerve ,at you cowtailing as the blue collar slave boy

dont get arsey ok .........kid ...,lol

kevplumb
an apology ....
I just reread my post you took offense too , an my foolishness started by naming you at the top ,only the 1st paras were a chat to you ,If you took it that way Im very sorry .... all what was written wasnt an attack on you ;)

Freddie
who says I aint there NOW , or still there as the big broom ..SWISH ...SWISH , lol...or who says I was ever there ..lol

charley-farley said:
kevplumb
an apology ....
I just reread my post you took offense too , an my foolishness started by naming you at the top ,only the 1st paras were a chat to you ,If you took it that way Im very sorry .... all what was written wasnt an attack on you ;)

Freddie
who says I aint there NOW , or still there as the big broom ..SWISH ...SWISH , lol...or who says I was ever there ..lol

Then you cant be the CF we refer to because he would have shouted just more abuse at us.

This is getting silly ...
you know my bruv is a member of the blackhat lot ...(which was told in friendship, every guy there knows an the frozon lot are very upset with your as* ......)

for the last time ok I AM "CF " , or not ......

as that is a false also ,

btw if I didnt sweep the sh*te there ,How did YOU a nasty bully get here anyway ?,lol

you are now on a warning!!!

if you stalk me again ,

I will have you banned/(B/H destroyed ) is this understood ..ok

you were were banned/KICKED at other places because you couldnt
understand others point of view ...its horribly needy to spam some-ones email account , with abuse/virus ,....(in your own email name.....,= DUH !
an I got it traced it revealed his ip/name here ... ,SHOULD I !!

something I would never do as ,I make him the victim ,as he is attacked/murdered ,/ thats NEVER Right )

just get over the argument back then , your not worthy I will allow an apology reply ,ok ..

charley-farley said:
Kev plumb
"thanks for the banter freddie "

*shakes head in bewilderment *

NEVER "doff your cap !!" to anyone who supported that evil witch Thatch .....
She destroyed so many lives ,
What hell has happened to this country where the angry young men became stepford autons , yeah we hate bliars gov but talk a good fight but the UK is so controlled ,9/11 killed every right thinking persons right to protest , the G8 summit 2005 ,
try here
http://www.dissent.org.uk/

Im taking a week off the plumb tools to attend , an get my self respect as an angry young man , (*cold shiver down spine ,an burdoning hardon growing thinking of the poll tax FUN DAY*)

http://www.militant.org.uk/PollTax.html

when I was a young man working for the local Gas Board ,I was taken with the swathe an thrust of Union biz ,but the GMBU was not enough , after 31 March in Trafalgar Square ,I lost my job for attending the rally ...
to be honest I didnt care

I have my own firm now ,struggling with bulls**t Part P ,Corgi etc ...

a few points

when that old **nt thatcher is dead I will dig the **** up an sh+t in her rotten mouth ,THAT IS A PROMISE

an
doitall
"chuck" indeed ...
are you one of them gayers , with bad aids , you sound a real sort for all that c**k sucking an ass r*mming ,or was that just your sl*t of a mother,!!

LOL LOL

i totally agree with you charlie the nation is brainwashed

Sponsored Links
Back