When to start up by yourself?

Sponsored Links
Sylvan Tieger wrote

The key is carrying enough inventory ( I do get poor gas mileage) but once I'm out in the field I never have to stop at a supply store to pick up parts as I carry everything needed on the vans.

What good is getting 30 MPG if every time you have a call you need to pick up materials that is time and money wasted.

Here I get an average of 4 MPG but have very little miles on the work vans as I have no wasted trips.

OP. Just ignore the above complete load off twaddle.

Sylvan.
Your beloved manufacturing giants, Ford, Chrysler and General Motors, are in big trouble.
The demand for their product has fallen to very low levels and what seems worse from a business point of view, they have developed the wrong products – the Sports Utility Vehicle, the large sedans which take up large road space and have big thirsty engines, and such environmental obscenities as the Hummer. Their day is coming to an end.
Seems like your "drive gas guzzlers to save the economy " strategy isin't quite working either.
No surprise there. :rolleyes:
The big three US car makers CEO's arrived at Congress in their separate multi-million dollar, gas guzzling private jets to beg for money. Cap in hand. Oh dear.... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back