where can i buy a head for a lifestyle 2 port valve

hmm is this where we find out its the synchron thats burnt out?

Sponsored Links
hi all!
As someone ask me to state the problem with valve i will describe it:
Is not HW in the house because the valve dont send a signal back to be boiler when in calling for heat, the motor works because if i turn the HW off in the programer i can see the lever moving so i think that is something wrong inside the head that makes the contact to the orange wire that is the one will turn the boiler on.
So any one have any ideias what is wrong?

do you know that the cylinder stat is working? Does it click when you turn the temp adjuster? And, if you have a multimeter, does it make and break contact when it clicks?

When the cylinder stat clicks, does the 3-port valve motor change setting?

you can get Drayton to send you a wiring diagram, if you have a Lifetyle/Drayton/ACL programmer as well (though as far as I can see they are the same connections as other makes).

What model of programmer have you got?

Sponsored Links
its a two port valve isnt it?

if the motor is moving far enough then the plastic lever is broken or the microswitch is faulty, both common faults on these.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back