Where Can I Find These Tiles, Or Some Similar?

breezer said:
painting tiles is never a good option, no matter how its done.

(it actualy creates more work in the long run, and costs more £)

as you yourself said the hand painted ones can not match the ones you have, to have them custom made exactly like the ones you have will be extortionate (trust me)

plese don't get the A**e with me about the fact you should buy more tiles when doing a tiling job, i dont have a crystal ball and you neglected to mention in your first post the previous owners had put the tiles up.

I didn't say that I put them up either, you just assumed it.
And I'm not particularly after an exact match. Just something to cover the new bricks/plasterboard to tide us over for a couple of years until the whole lot may be re-done perhaps. Something close will do.

Sponsored Links
can not open the image, so can not comment on the tiles, but why don't you buy something totally different or similar colours and make a feature out of them, or get the ones that a make a picture....................... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
chezzer0361 said:
can not open the image, so can not comment on the tiles, but why don't you buy something totally different or similar colours and make a feature out of them, or get the ones that a make a picture....................... :rolleyes:

Yes, as the post before this one states, the pictures are in the first post on this thread, you should see them there. It's possible they are being blocked if you have some sort of security/parental control software running, which is filtering out content from Photobucket which is where they are stored. My K9 Web Control software does this which is similar to a Net Nanny, except it's free, and works properly.
It would be a good idea to make a feature as you suggest, using different tiles, or mirrored tiles, except that aside form the area where the window was removed, there are a couple of other areas whch need new tiles also. A couple near the floor which the builders broke, and also around where a new window was put in. Looks like different tiles (but of similar texture, which I am able to get), will have to be put on then the whole lot painted, I have seen some very good results with tile paint, especially on non glossy tiles like these. Thanx for the suggestion.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back