Where can I find this tape?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.

I am looking for tape that is black on the outside but white on the sticky part inside. It's for decorative purposes so doesn't need to have any particular properties. It must also be as thin as possible, no thicker than insulation tape, even thinner if possible.

I have seen some before in both red and black, but don't know where I could get some. It's like insulation tape but seems to be more shiny/'plasticky'. It is about 7mm wide.

I have tried the usual places such as B&Q, etc, however, can't seem to find any. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Any similar material which is not a tape/sticky, would also be suitable. Only need a few inches of it.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hi misterhelpful. Thanks for your reply and the suggestion. Yes, I'll have to ask a few questions to see if they're suitable. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I neede some too for decrative purposes..... my gimp mask.........oh err sorry.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back