Where can I find windows like these?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am shopping for windows and finding it a near impossible task! I am after cottage style windows with one central horizontal bar. I want them cream in colour so either UPVC or timber and paintable. I'm not bothered about painting windows. I would like to be able to have the 'monkey tail' style catches ideally but again if not, it's not the end of the world.
I am finding window company websites near impossible to negotiate. I get they all want to come out and give a quote but unless they have what I want, what's the point? Finding the type of window I want on a website is feeling near impossible.
Can anyone help please with suggestions of companies that do the above. It's like a dictionary, unless you know how to spell it, you can't find it in the dictionary :(

Sponsored Links
I will take a picture of some we have in our shop waiting to go out. They are white but available in cream

Sponsored Links
Have you thought about asking a local joiner to make you some? Often a way to get good quality for a reasonable price. As well as being able to specify exactly what you want.

Nice windows God. I didn't know that on the eighth day god made windows but I may have wagged school that day eh ; )

So whereabouts are you please and how do I find out more?

Hi
Check out
www.maidstonetradewindows.co.uk
They are Residence 9 windows that we installed. if you cannot fit a 100mm deep frame in your openings we also do the r7.
Also can do the halo flush sash or our standard Kommerling with astragal bar.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back