Converting a garage, where do I get a replacement window+ do

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am converting my garage to a dining area, I want to replace the garage door with a patio style door and windows. That is, door in the middle and window either side. It must be georgian in style to keep with rest of house. Is there anywhere in Uk where I can get an off the shelf replacement 2130mm wide(a nominal garage door opening) patio door/windows?

Sponsored Links
Tex, the 2130 is a width not height, I could make up a distance of a100mm using standard upvc distance pieces, anything more starts to look silly.
Thanks for looking!

ivork123 said:
Tex, the 2130 is a width not height, I could make up a distance of a100mm using standard upvc distance pieces, anything more starts to look silly.
Thanks for looking!
:oops: I really should pay more attention. I thought that page included a 2100 x 2100. It is a pretty standard size. It's also well worth checking out some of your local joiners. Their workmanship is generally far higher than the "off the shelf" product and you may be surprised at how competitive their prices are.

Sponsored Links
Tex, your reply was posted at 03:35, you need to get to bed earlier or change your job! I am hoping to do the work myself, can't afford tradesmans rates in Oxford, do you know of any that could quote? I have access to a white van, I don't mind distance for the right price.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back