Where can I get the fittings for integrated machine doors?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Trying to save money we've bought a second hand dishwasher and washing machine but cannot find where to get the fittings to connect the dishwasher door to the decorative door to match the rest of the kitchen. It's a Matsui dishwasher. Any ideas would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
try matsui fittings are not universal

I've tried Matsui but had no luck, don't seem interested. I know that each manufacturer usually has their own specific fittings. Matsui are unhelpful to say the least!

try partmaster .co.uk, just been on it model mf145 is about 3 quid any good :?:

Sponsored Links
Yes but am being thick so can't find it! Could you copy and paste the link for the actual page on here? SORRY!!

My model is MF160 but have been through the parts listed and can't see one for what I need - or am I just missing it?

i have just looked for that model every thing on there apart from fix kit ,what about double sided tape must be very strong like velco try halfords and place at the top middle side andbottom of door and stick door to it :idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back