Where can I get these parts for my Ryobi jigsaw?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After snapping two blades I noticed the roller and pin have dropped out. Can’t find them anywhere so probably lost them a while ago. It’s only a corded one so nothing special. Repair or just chuck it and get a new one?

7FCE770B-DCB8-4BD8-9252-6559E525C682.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Only places on a quick Google seem to be in US.
Probably quicker and simpler to get a new one.

Which jigsaw model is it.

Here is a guide roller

may not be the correct one though

I've used Ryobi Spares (Augmented Agents Ltd) in Heaton Norris (Manchester) a couple of times, partly because I work in Manchester quite a bit, but they do do mail order. At one time they were thje only people doing support for Ryobi chain mortisers and the big corded routers

Sponsored Links
I've used Ryobi Spares (Augmented Agents Ltd) in Heaton Norris (Manchester) a couple of times, partly because I work in Manchester quite a bit, but they do do mail order. At one time they were thje only people doing support for Ryobi chain mortisers and the big corded routers
Tried phoning them but keep getting 'number not found' reply. I guess it’s just bin it and get a new one. All for just a simple external part. What a throw-away society we've become.

Sounds like another firm which have shut up shop. Sorry about that. I'll scratch them off the Rollodex

I don't need one at the moment but if I am going to get another one, I think I’ll get a bare body DeWalt one. I have batteries and chargers. Can buy one new for around £100 or used for around £70.

Given up trying to find parts to repair this. Just ordered a DeWalt bare body jigsaw. Just under £100 from Toolstation. Picking it up later. Only have one worktop to cut down to make a shelf in my shed. Being cordless, I’ll be able to use it for projects over the allotment.

they are quite a good price at toolstation - various dewalt items , i paid a lot more for them in 2018 - and prices have seemed to be going up considerably recently

Not sure what other dewalt items you have - but there are quite a few offers on for complete kits with batteries

they are quite a good price at toolstation - various dewalt items , i paid a lot more for them in 2018 - and prices have seemed to be going up considerably recently

Not sure what other dewalt items you have - but there are quite a few offers on for complete kits with batteries
I have a hammer drill, an impact driver, a multi tool and now the jigsaw. All together I have 4 batteries and two chargers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back