Where can i purchase round sash paintbrushes?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been trying to purchase good quality sash brushes,but the ones that i have seen are either to small or really poorly made.Can anyone PLEASE give me a link for these brushes?I do a lot of sash windows,and my precious sash brushes are now nearly stumps....I brought these brushes from holland when i worked there and are really the only type of brush i work with,any help would be greatly appreciated.,thanks.

Sponsored Links
Crown Dulux Jonstones or Leyland trade paint centres...

Or Brewers, I buy mine fro there. The best ones Ive owned came fro France..Cant remember the name/brand :rolleyes:

He wont have as Brewers up there...but they might do something online...

Talking of Brewers...did you know they are interested in taking over the old crown decorating centres throughtout the UK?...which would make them the biggest independent in the UK...hopefully they might educe their prices a bit then...personally Ive alwys found em a bit pricey on main brand paint.

Sponsored Links
I ordered mine from a local merchant out of a Hamiltons catalogue. I think either the merchant lent me his catalogue, or Hamilton's sent me one. It was a long time ago.

Just go into your local B an Q and ask for a 'dogs cock'

Let us know how you get on...............

Thanks to all who replied,especially zampa with a dogs cock!

Anyway i came across a site,Acko,s Diy Decorative who sell the sash brushes that i am looking for,but if anyone has more links to buy these brushes,feel free to let me know,thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back