Where to by good quality bathroom suite at sensible price?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone please suggest where I can get a good quality bathroom suite at a sensible price? Any tips on what to look for and what to avoid would be much appreciated? Thoughts on the type of shower tray would be very useful (plastic or ceramic or ?)

Steve

Sponsored Links
Choose a stone resin solid tray if you possibly can.....personally I find Wickes as good as anywhere these days for reasonably priced gear. Some of the heavily TV advertised stuff I have fitted recently has only been so-so, even with the promise of a beautiful bathroom.
John :)

have a look at www.victoriaplumb.com i've used their stuff for a lot of customers-no probs at all u just cant see it in the flesh till it turns up-and yes wickes have some good kit as well(as does mr b+q),alternativily go to ebay and look on there-a hell of a lot of quality goods direct from the manufacturer at low prices-especially showers/baths etc.
good luck

have a look at www.victoriaplumb.com i've used their stuff for a lot of customers-no probs at all u just cant see it in the flesh till it turns up
I’ve also used them for a wide range of sanitary ware, taps & shower fittings & never had any problems; let brand name & comparative price be a guide to the sort of quality you should expect & you won't go far wrong. Stone resin trays are best IMO but make sure you can get access for & provide decent drainage before buying a Slimline.

Also have a look at Bathstore; I’ve found they can be surprisingly competitive on sanitary ware offers but fittings are pricy.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back