Where to get a long tap for a bathroom sink?


18 Jan 2007
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I need a tall bathroom sink that will reach into the middle of the basin.
They tend to be much fewer availability.
I looked at Screwfix and toolstation: mega expensive.

We have a current one with an attachment that allows 720 degrees swivel. But it leaks. All from China. All the same.
The tap itself is a fairly expensive one (inherited from previous owners).
The only reason to look to replace is the constant leaking.

The tap on its own gives tons of water spillage.

Amazon and eBay have plenty though.

Even so...
What I need is a kitchen arching tap.
What I read up: sizes aren't compatible.
Seems really odd.

Any advice?

Sponsored Links
Wanted exactly the same thing - Finally found these - they are Spanish made, not Chinese - is their stuff actually made in China like so many others brand names, who knows.


Still in the process of installing so can't attest to their quality ATM but they feel and look good and I have used other Ibergrif stuff in the past and is OK.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links