Where to source Tap bodies (internals) washered and ceramic?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have looked everywhere for tap bodies to fix leaking taps, like the ceramic quarter turn ones,
I mean should i decide to replace the whole lot (internal brass body )rather than just the washers etc.
Does anyone know where i can get these and tap spares like the ceramic discs and washers for such taps :rolleyes: etc...

Sponsored Links
Don't know why you're rolling your eyes, but have you tried your nearest plumbers' merchant? You know - the place you'd go to if this forum didn't exist?

yes i have tried 3 in my home town and nothing, they say they dont stock them. Thats why i was trying online and......

I will look through yellow pages today see and give a few a call that i haven't been to.

relief123 said:
yes i have tried 3 in my home town and nothing, they say they dont stock them. Thats why i was trying online and......

I will look through yellow pages today see and give a few a call that ien't been to.
Try Lunns at Farnborough Tel No 01252 548711 ][/list][/quote]

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back