Wheres best to find a good alarm installer?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have access to good, reliable plasters, plumbers, electricians etc but never needed, or used an alarm installer before, whats the best way to find someone local to me? The recommendations I get are from a guy who works with an alarm fitter or who's brother fits them, who knowing the family I personally wouldnt want in my house (please dont shoot me down for that comment). I looked on trader review sites, but heard some sites ratings are bought?

I'm over cautious and just need a decent alarm installer, any advice guys? I'm on Herts/Essex border near to Stevenage/Hertford

Sponsored Links
Hi,

I would recommend you get three quotes from registered installers. Have a look on the SSAIB and NSI websites, which both have search facilities for installers in your area. You can always come back here when you've had the quotes and we could offer our opinions on the equipment and pricing etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back