Which make of combi....

complex to explain, but with some tom jiggery i can hide all the pipes.

basically my bathroom backs onto 2 of the rooms - and the third will be backs onto one of those 2.....

downstairs is fairly easy - i honestly thing there is more work in running pipes here than anything else - and i'd rather it took me a week and looked spot on.....

No crappy skirting boards going up - all the rooms are already decorated, all skimmed with plaster, all oak skirtings !!!

Sponsored Links

basically my bathroom backs onto 2 of the rooms - and the third will be backs onto one of those 2.....

downstairs is fairly easy - i honestly thing there is more work in running pipes here than anything else - and i'd rather it took me a week and looked spot on.....

No crappy skirting boards going up - all the rooms are already decorated, all skimmed with plaster, all oak skirtings !!!

where is the flow and return pipes to rads going.....through floor or are you channeling out walls/floors???

just returned from LOL Establishment......Bro McDonald now up to speed for Operation Done Deal.....agreed score to be 2-1..............Jobbie Keano will not finish game..............tile the door and cover your work

Bring it on, High Noon!!!

Sorry OP, I with-draw my offer.........Don't do work for East Coasters, short arms & deep pockets!!!

where is the flow and return pipes to rads going.....through floor or are you channeling out walls/floors???

Mainly through walls...there are some cavitys to be had..

one room can be done under the floor - but downstairs is a solid concrete floor.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back