Which Manufacturer of PVC Windows?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:?:
Just wondering if anyone knows the difference between Rehau, Veka and Commaling (did i spell the last one right??).

Edit: I think its Kommerling

Also what would someone reccomend from the above three and if there is a whole lot to choose between them.

Thanks all :)

Sponsored Links
IMO rehau and veka are on a par, have heard of kommerling but no experience of it.

Now all you need is good fitters ;)

Yep the fitting is key, probably more so than the differences between these three manufacturers!

Anyone else any experience of Kommerling?

Sponsored Links
So has no one had experience of Kommerling? :?:

Yes Kommerling is a very good product and have been round for years. I also like the profile of it as it's slightly rounded. Rehau is considered to be the best but Kommerling is not far behind in terms of quality and if fitted right will last for ages. Synseal is also worth a look as that's a copy of the Kommerling profile

You can have a good product fitted badly which will cause problems or you can have a cheap window fitted well which will outlast the other.

Any of the above products will serve you well. Price wise not a big difference when we were looking. Stay away from firms like everest etc. Just make sure you get a firm that fit well and go off recommendations

Synseal legend 70 is actually a copy of the Rehau S706 profile.

Eurocell is another one to throw into the hat, but as we all say, its the fitting that counts more, more than a slight difference in profiles.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back