Which of these Baths Is the best?

Go to Bath Store . Have. Good look at the panel and give the bath a good push in the corners and look at the flex it gives, even stand in it, the guys won't mind. Then go to b&q for example look and feel for the same things and you'll see from that what you should look for!
The Bathstore baths are well made , thick acrylic and stand up to wear and tear.
Baths from most places like b&q are really thin and the bath panel is the dead give away? Flimsy and poor quality

Sponsored Links
Did something similar to that, went to B&Q and had a look at their cheapest bath just to see how bad it can get. Pushed it around inside/outside, yeah it didn't felt anything inspiring but our current bath (PINK with a smashed side ) felt maybe only a bit more ''quality'' and It probably has been there for some 20years. The problem is none of the local places or b&q/wickes have got those short 1500mm baths so I can't even possibly buy one locally and check the quality of it before I buy it.

The problem is none of the local places or b&q/wickes have got those short 1500mm baths so I can't even possibly buy one locally and check the quality of it before I buy it.

No, but you can identify manufacturer(s) this way, who's quality your happy with and then see if they also make the size you're after on their website!

Buy one of these with the Premier Finish Upgrade (standard ones are rubbish, Premier Finish is great) and you'll be very happy with it. I've used Trojan Premier baths for quite a while now and they're consistently very well made and very solid

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back