Which Valve do i need /

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Currently in planning stages of getting cloakroom modernised, Have found all the gear i need but have stumbled on the correct type of valve required for the towel radiator, as pictured.
1099 BTU 322 Watts. 500 x 700mm. Simple, stylish, flat design in white finish
p4749645_l.jpg

Do i need a straight valve or an angled one ??
The current radiator will is fed from the wall and is just a curved pipe. Im thinking an angled valve is required but i'm not a plumber nor do i have the foggiest on where to start so advice greatly received on this one so i can get the kit ordered pronto.

In fact i wouldnt need 2 valves would i ?? just 1 and another valve type thingy for the other end ? Errr great advice needed here or even better send me a link of the stuff from screwfix that i need to get :oops:

Thanks in advance
Chris

Sponsored Links
If anyone was to reply then i hoped it would be you Bahco.

Thank you very much, goods ordered and on their way..
I do trust the sizes are all the same on these products ?
Thanks again

You hardly need a thermostatic valve for such a small rad.
You can get sexier valves for bathrooms rads, like these:
http://i10.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/cc/72/208c_1.JPG

Maybe you have to be a plumber to consider a rad valve sexy :confused:

The standard is 1/2" rad threads and 15mm pipe fittings, unless yours are microbore.

Sponsored Links
the rad is going to be white and not chrome so these sexy ones would be a bit of a blind date no show for me :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back