Which websites to get free household DIY quotes?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Folks

Which websites would you recommend are good at giving free household DIY quotes?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
None of them are worth a light.

If you are after quotes for work you need doing talk to neighbours, friends and work colleagues for recommendations.

Just so you have something to compare with i'll give you a free quote.

£3895.

However if you want to pay me £50 for the quote I'll do it for £3845.

:)

www.freeindex.co.uk, I guess they work off advertising revenue, or maybe there's a premium option, but as far as I know they are free to both client and tradesperson and I have had some decent jobs from there

If you mean the likes of rated people, lead generator sites etc.
How about cutting out the middleman ie these companies that make a fortune doing nothing and just calling up a few companies and asking for quotes directly.
This saves the time of you filling out all forms online etc and also saves the tradesman for paying the lead companies money to get your address/number along with another couple of tradesmen.

And before anyone says good tradesmen don't need sites like these, I think that's an unfair opinion, there are good guys out there that have worked for companies but may have to rely on the likes of these sites to top work up if they decide to venture out themselves as self employed.

Sponsored Links
Back