which worcester boiler

I don't think the plumber checked the water pressure when he came as first quote was for regular boiler. I wasn't here, but my boyfriend doesn't remember him doing this. How do I check my pressure or flow rate? Should I ask the plumber to do it or is there someone else who can advise me. I know from when I bought the house that it didn't have low pressure, but doesn't say exact numbers.

Sponsored Links
If you are obtaining quotations for the work then the obvious suggestion is to trust those that measure, mistrust those that don't.

Measuring the water supply volume is not really your job, it is the job of the professional you have asked to specify the new boiler.

If they haven't done it, then they are not very professional. Ask yourself whether you want the work carried out by someone that has not even bothered with the basic prerequisites.

Whoever said that the boiler should be able to be fixed was right - I got someone else out for a quote and he said he could fix the old one if I wanted, which he did for £65! He had one of the 'unobtainable' parts in his van, the other he just cleaned and all working fine, so will hold off for a while on the new one.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back