Whichcrabtree RCCB rating

Sponsored Links
Well, the only mandatory rating is 30mA (0.03A).

With the stated MCBs you would require a 63A,30mA one - 80A,30mA or 100A,30mA will be alright.

HOWEVER, with the very small supply conductors, I would advise you ask someone knowledgeable to inspect the installation.

What happened to it?

more info required
why do you think the circuit breaker is damaged?
a photo might help

Sponsored Links
208000_207024_64959_40623290_thumb.jpg

Doh totally missed the link. that's what happens when you read the forum on your phone

It's the RCCB that is damage and the OP has linked us to photos.
No - what the OP has done is to fail to be rsed to put photos in his posts properly.

Are you saying my statement is false?
That fact is others could not be A.R.S.E.D clicking on the link!
I don't see it as much different to linking to information elsewhere, rather than copying and pasting that information to the post.

This forum provides a way to have inline images.

Either you can be rsed to use that facility, or you can't.

Well, the only mandatory rating is 30mA (0.03A).

With the stated MCBs you would require a 63A,30mA one - 80A,30mA or 100A,30mA will be alright.

HOWEVER, with the very small supply conductors, I would advise you ask someone knowledgeable to inspect the installation.

What happened to it?

I dont know, this is how it has been when we moved in. the cable was a standard 3core flex run along the trees feeding the CU. im gonna wait for a sparky i normally use but he is not free tilll end of Sept, so just got to wait and get it connected properly, Thanks for your quick advise. i can stat looking at getting some prices to replace the damaged unit

Hi i have a crabtree starbreaker cu in my garage, with B6, B6, B32,B16 MCBs but the circuit breaker is damanged so not sure whichone to replace could you help?

Thanks in advance for your help

//www.diynot.com/network/Avi/albums/[/QUOTE]

Thanks all for the comments. appologies for not posting photos correctly. Thanks to PrenticeboyofDerry & EFLImpudence i have got my answer, now just waiting till end of sept for sparky to sort my c u out. cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back