Whirlpool ADG 734 Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I have the above dishwasher thats faulty it will not complete a wash cycle at first because the water is not getting hot I thought that the element had gone and as the water did not reach the desired temperature the machine would not complete the cycle, but I have changed the element and it has not cured the problem. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it cause the wife has told my if it's not fixed this week she is ordering a new one which means I can't have that new amplifier I wanted lol anyway any thought cheers bonesy :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Problem found after much research on this site similar problem on another machine gave me the answer when the element went down it must have tripped the overheat stat just needed resetting and away it went must say thanks to all on this site for the info cheers Bonesy :LOL:

Hi Bonsey,

I have exactly the same problem with my ADG734 dishwasher. Where is this Overheat Stat reset you mention?

Regards

Sponsored Links
Me too! My Whirlpool dishwasher died (no lights or anything) after the mains water supply failed. I've checked that power is getting to the machine and even as far as the circuit board. It must need some kind of reset but I don't how.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back