Whirlpool ADG 7560/1 dishwasher start button fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a three year old Whirlpool ADG 7560/1 (851175615900) intergrated dishwasher. It has three buttons; On/off, program select and start. The start button doesn't seem to work any more. The other two work giving the characteristic 'click' and movement of lights, but the start button doesn't even click. I remember the last time it ran it was more difficult than normal to start, needing an extra hard push. I can't to a reset because I think that needs the start button, so I'm guessing it is a problem with the control panel unit. Seeing as a replacement costs about £150, I don't fancy buying one to see if I'm right. To be honest these buttons are a really bad design, and never looked like they'd stand up to many pushes. Advice gratefully received. Ta. Mike

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back