Whirlpool ADG 7560 Starts Cycle Then Beeps As If Finished

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Whirlpool ADG 7560 Starts Cycle Then Beeps As If Finished After About 3 Minutes. It appears to start makes all the usual noises but just stops. I have tried the test cycle as discussed in other posts & it appears to flash in a 5 pattern. PS i have cleaned the filter & poured boiling water into the filter hole

Have also Isolated The Door switch To Observe What Happens. The water rises from the filter tray the pump sounds like it is pulsing, then water starts from the central spray bar for a couple of minutes. Stops then the water is sucked away & the machine beeps as if completed

Any ideas!

Sponsored Links
Look for blockages in the spray arm/arms. They have a habit of getting clogged with pips & other garbage. You should find a "how to" in your user manual. If you need further information post the machine service number: 85-- ---- ----

I actually found the problem. It was a small piece of glass which had got lodged in the main pump impeller jamming it. :D

Sponsored Links
My Whirlpool ADG 7560 Starts Cycle Then Beeps As If Finished After About 3 Minutes. It appears to start makes all the usual noises but just stops. I have tried the test cycle as discussed in other posts & it appears to flash in a 5 pattern. PS i have cleaned the filter & poured boiling water into the filter hole

Have also Isolated The Door switch To Observe What Happens. The water rises from the filter tray the pump sounds like it is pulsing, then water starts from the central spray bar for a couple of minutes. Stops then the water is sucked away & the machine beeps as if completed

Any ideas!

Hello - please help! A very similar issue started when the dishwasher door was opened part way through a cycle yesterday however, there is no error code flash sequence. It part fills with water from the bottom, water trickles from left hand side entry point (halfway up unit). the sequence then stops. If you put your head close to the door you can hear an electrical type pulse (about 8 times) and then the unit pumps out the water it has just pumped in followed by the beep sequence indicating its finished. All water spray arms are clear, water into the unit is fine (filter clear), waste filter clear and clean and water pumps awaye without issue. All hoses checked for kinks. I was able to check the part fill and pump out with the door open (i fooled the door switch).

The unit is 2 years old, but for its first year was stored whilst we had the kitchen sorted so has only really been in operation for the last year.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back