WHIRLPOOL dishwasher and cooker hood issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I have a dishwasher from Whirlpool (7 years old) and the timer has gone. Is htis easy to replace because whirlpool are asking an arm and a leg to replace plus waiting until December.

Also, my Whirlpool cooker hood fan isn't working properly, again any tips on how to fix within reason. whirlpool wanted to treat each issue as two separate jobs even though it was just one visit - it's been going on for 11 days now - no dishwasher for two weeks - HELP!

Sponsored Links
Hi there, I have a dishwasher from Whirlpool (7 years old) and the timer has gone. Is htis easy to replace because whirlpool are asking an arm and a leg to replace plus waiting until December.
What model number and who diagnosed the fault? 7 years old should make it a dolphin range machine and these use pcb's for control, no timers or programmers.

Also, my Whirlpool cooker hood fan isn't working properly, again any tips on how to fix within reason. whirlpool wanted to treat each issue as two separate jobs even though it was just one visit - it's been going on for 11 days now - no dishwasher for two weeks - HELP!
You'll have to describe the fault for us, we can't diagnose from the information you've given.
If you get a garage to fix your car and your wifes car they charge for fixing two cars, no different with appliances

Hi, the fault was diagnosed by Whirlpool's agents AL domestic, but the guy didn't even look inside themachine's circuitry.

Sponsored Links
Hi, I think that the fault may have been misdiagnosed.
If you let us have the model number and the 12 digit 85 number I can try to help a bit more.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back