Whirlpool Dishwasher Height Adjustment Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone.

this is my first post here and i´m hoping someone can help me. i´m guessing it´s a really simple problem, if you know how :LOL:

we bought a whirlpool dishwasher that we need to increase the height of. it has 2 legs at the front and one at the rear. the 2 at the front are easy to adjust however the one at the rear is not so easy! according to the poor picture instructions you have to turn something at the front of the the machine to extend the leg at the back.

we´re turned this plastic thing at the front but it makes absolutely no difference at all. now we´re wondering if we have to remove the plastic thing to access something else behind it to turn to extend the rear leg. obviously i don´t want ot yank off this white thing and damage the machine if i´m not meant to.

seriously i´m readyy to throw the thing out the window as we´ve already had to have someone round to fix a leak on the piping after removing the old dishwasher. so much for being a tight scot not willing to pay and installation fee! it´s probably oging to cost us much, much more :cry: :cry:

any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Sponsored Links
Hi everyone.

this is my first post here and i´m hoping someone can help me. i´m guessing it´s a really simple problem, if you know how :LOL:

we bought a whirlpool dishwasher that we need to increase the height of. it has 2 legs at the front and one at the rear. the 2 at the front are easy to adjust however the one at the rear is not so easy! according to the poor picture instructions you have to turn something at the front of the the machine to extend the leg at the back.

we´re turned this plastic thing at the front but it makes absolutely no difference at all. now we´re wondering if we have to remove the plastic thing to access something else behind it to turn to extend the rear leg. obviously i don´t want ot yank off this white thing and damage the machine if i´m not meant to.

seriously i´m readyy to throw the thing out the window as we´ve already had to have someone round to fix a leak on the piping after removing the old dishwasher. so much for being a tight scot not willing to pay and installation fee! it´s probably oging to cost us much, much more :cry: :cry:

any help would be greatly appreciated :D
:D [img][/img]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back