Whirlpool G2P Integrated Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I own a Whirlpool built in dishwasher, Generation 2000 4
Product number G2P DWI/1 WH

I came home today to find water literally gushing out of the bottom. I immediately switched it off at the mains, done the clean up job in the flooded kitchen then set to work as to what it could be.

When I switched it back on there were no lights on the panel and all I hear is a 2 second fizzing noise coming from the circuit board, then nothing.

I took off the front door to see if any wires had got wet, but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Could anyone please advise, what to check/change first. I did think the water level was high when I open the door, but don't know how to check the pump. I've had this just over a year so a bit gutted, but I relish the challenge of trying to fix it.

regards

Sponsored Links
;)
Three times I've appealed to the manufacturer when appliances just outwith the guarantee period went wrong. With the first two-a fridge and a freezer-they (Electrolux) agreed to repair it while charging only for the parts. The third was a TV set and the company, JVC, repaired it free.
If you don't ask, you don't get.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back