Whirlpool integrated Dishwasher bleeping!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I moved into my house 18 months ago and there an integrated dishwasher in the kitchen. Its a Whirlpool one but i have no idea of the make or model as i have no paperwork for it and cant see a model number on it. It worked really well for about 14 months but all of a sudden, when i set it to wash and close the door it just bleeps intermittently and won't wash. I saw the same machine in Currys and asked them what the problem was when it does that. The sales assistant said that one of the pipes might have a blockage and that it was more than likely a chicken bone or something. She said to pour some hot water in with some bleach and that would soften up the blockage and shift it ......no joy :( Has anybody got any idea what i can do. Called Whirlpool as its still under parts warranty but they said it would cost £180 for someone to come and look at it ..... i don't think so!!!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back