WHITE STAR COMBIE BOILER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
AS I SAID I HAVE A WHITE STAR combe BOILER BUT THE PROBLEM IS IV GOT A PIPE FROM THE COMBIE IN MY GENNAL WATER IS COMING FROM IT ITS RATHER FAST SOME TIMES HOW DO I STOP IT I THINK IT TO DO WITH OVER FLOW BROM COMBIE THANK U :( [/b]

Sponsored Links
Turn your caps lock off first of all!

The drip you are getting is from the pressure release safety valve because the system is over pressurised. You need to find the source of the problem.

Could be simple as in the filling loop has been left on. What pressure is it reading on the pressure gauge? Should be just over 1 when rads cold and about 1.8-2 when rads are hot.

I DAVEI THINK I GOT THE JUST OF IT HUN IT AS STOPPED A BIT BUT I DONT NO ALL THE TERMS WAT U SAID BUT SOME TIMES MY PRESURE GOES DOWN SO NO HOT WATER ITS A PAIN REALY ITS NOT OLD IT NEWISHSO I HAVE TO DO PRESURE IM THE D.I.Y WOMAN IN OUR HOUSELOLLL THANKS HUN U A ANGEL :LOL: XX

Yes Honey, but could you turn off the capitals as that upsets people because its considered to be shouting!

They dont like text talk either so write the words properly in full!

Tony

Sponsored Links
christina20340 wrote

THANKS HUN U A ANGEL XX

'The Hun' was the official derogatory name for the Germans in the last two world ... The heinous Hun marches heartlessly on, hurrying to defile the Belgian ...

Just thought I would point that out. ;)
They (Huns) were also very good at shouting !
SCHNELL,SCHNELL . :(

That was 65 yeas ago !!!

Now "Hun" is short for "Honey" in text language.

Times and language move on !

If you dont keep up you will be branded as "out of date" or "out of touch" or "past your sell by date" !

Tony

Agile wrote

That was 65 yeas ago !!!

No sh@it ?

Now "Hun" is short for "Honey" in text language.

No sh@it ?

Times and language move on !

No sh@it ?

If you dont keep up you will be branded as "out of date" or "out of touch" or "past your sell by date" !

Tony

No sh@it ?
You can be one mutha f@u@kkin agravating git Tone.
Do U like moi txt talk ?

soz i didnt mean to couse an arguement well txt or not it can be read i think i did wat u said with combie boiler i had to put presure up again my friend was washing in cold water lollll chris xxxx :rolleyes:

Agile wrote

Yes Honey

Ive no doubt that Christina is one hot modern babe but theirs always that niggling doubt in the back of your mind that it could be a big fat hairy bloke using an alias to acheive better replys.
Don't you think Tone ?
Obviously not or you would not have addressed him/her in that manner. ;)

sorry nearly wrote in caps no im not hairyi may be a bit bigger but im all woman hun im nothing like a male wat happend to tony i wanted to ask him about my presure y it goes down so fast oh dear think i need a man :oops: love chris xxxxxxxx[/b]

Balenza said:
Agile wrote

Yes Honey

Ive no doubt that Christina is one hot modern babe

This is a diy site mate, frequented by people usually trying to give advice.

but theirs always that niggling doubt in the back of your mind that it could be a big fat hairy bloke using an alias to acheive better replys.

Only in your mind, perhaps your views will be appreciated better on the Screwfix site ;)

bodgerergaspipe wrote

This is a diy site mate,

Im not your mate . :rolleyes:

frequented by people usually trying to give advice.

That counts you out. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Only in your mind,

I like to keep an open mind on matters like these. :rolleyes:

perhaps your views will be appreciated better on the Screwfix site

Are their any numbnut pipe bodgers like your self on there ??.

:LOL: hiiiiiiiii again were ever did tony go i wonder if e will come in again and help me with my boiler and y does my pc freezeon me so much if u no please tell me ok xxxxxxxx :( [/b]

Balenza said:
bodgerergaspipe wrote

Are their any numbnut pipe bodgers like your self on there ??.

No need to be rude, up for a ruck are you :?: :evil: :evil:

CHristina - look in the faq section under "boiler pressure problems". It's all there.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back