Who in their right mind

Sponsored Links
Can't remember.
What does a soldier get in terms of compo if he has his leg blown off? :evil:

What a bloody ridiculous country we live in now. If the old timers could come back again and see the mess we're in now,,, they'd never believe their eyes. I wouldn't give that bloody dame a fiver, let alone a £100,000. Easy money for some, ,, beats working, anyday. :mad:

take the kids off them when they join up and give them back when they leave.. simple..
they could train the kids from a young age and end up with an army of super soldiers.. like in the film "soldier" with Kurt Russel

Sponsored Links
Surely in any job if you can't come in to work because you haven't sorted out your childcare arrangements then the company has a right to discipline you.

And if it keeps happening they have the right to sack you regardless of your race or sex.

What a bloody ridiculous country we live in now. If the old timers could come back again and see the mess we're in now,,, they'd never believe their eyes. I wouldn't give that bloody dame a fiver, let alone a £100,000. Easy money for some, ,, beats working, anyday. :mad:
Indeed - all those names on the 2 World War memorials - better that they don`t know :idea: .

Surely in any job if you can't come in to work because you haven't sorted out your childcare arrangements then the company has a right to discipline you.

And if it keeps happening they have the right to sack you regardless of your race or sex.

Tricky, you have to show 'reasonable flexibility'.

Which means for example, if your babysitter has had a heart attack at the last minute and has left you in the lurch, you cannot be disciplined if you HAVE to sort that out.
You have to prove that it was essential and that you did it as efficiently as possible too.

So the judgement may be right.

That said £100,000 is stupid..how much body armour is that do you think?

I wouldn't mind betting the greedy, money-grabbing bint set the whole thing up deliberately (knowing that our immigration laws would not allow her half sister to stay here longer than 6 months) so she could screw the Army out of the money.

When I saw that photograph of her smiling, smug face, I just wanted to smash it in :evil:

I wouldn't mind betting the greedy, money-grabbing bint set the whole thing up deliberately (knowing that our immigration laws would not allow her half sister to stay here longer than 6 months) so she could screw the Army out of the money.

When I saw that photograph of her smiling, smug face, I just wanted to smash it in :evil:

Exactly!!, and as someone said on Jeremy Vine's show,,,, what about the father of the kid, where's he? He should be traced and made to pay for it. She knew what she was on,,, it's disgusting what this country has become.

As bad as this lot here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...branch-sawing--sues-BOSSES-breaking-foot.html

Fell off a ladder HE erected against a branch HE was about to saw off. So that'd be his employer's fault then. :evil: What I'd like to know is, what if there HAD been a risk assessment in place, would he still have been allowed up the ladder? Would it have made any difference whatsoever to his injuries? No, but it would pass on the blame. FFS. Something this stupid demonstrates the state of this world effortlessly. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back