Who's enjoying it so far.

B

Bodd

I mean who's dealing with it well..

Early days yet but the sun out is a gift from god (if there is one)
I've kept my mind occupied by doing my garden and sorting the house and office tomorrow.
Save things inside for when the rain comes.

Got my tools, van and, garage still to go.

Dare I say I have enjoyed it so far.

Unsure of what the future holds and how my mental health with deal with what's in front. Just know I have to keep pos
(i)tive

Sponsored Links
I mean who's dealing with it well..

Early days yet but the sun out is a gift from god (if there is one)
I've kept my mind occupied by doing my garden and sorting the house and office tomorrow.
Save things inside for when the rain comes.

Got my tools, van and, garage still to go.

Dare I say I have enjoyed it so far.

Unsure of what the future holds and how my mental health with deal with what's in front. Just know I have to keep pos
(i)tive
Pace yourself, don't peak too early as there are a few more weeks (at least) to go.

Sponsored Links
All this is great for Tottenham.. They have not conceded a goal for over 2 weeks now.

Sorted the van out after finishing a job yesterday, everything in place ready for the next job, which may be some time away. Started sorting the garage, filled about 4 bin bags but local recycling centre is shut till further notice.
Tomorrow taking down a rickety old wood and glass lean to at the back of my house, spoke with the local builders merchant and ordered a load of ballast & cement, shed loads of timber, earliest delivery next week IF they're still delivering. I noticed the gates were locked this morning so it looks like they're keeping people out but trying to do kerbside deliveries for account holders, of course that may change. Life will get very boring then.

I've had chickens, they were great to start with and laid lovely eggs. But you need a run that you can stand up in as you will need to turn over the soil or it will stink.

Andy

I've had chickens, they were great to start with and laid lovely eggs. But you need a run that you can stand up in as you will need to turn over the soil or it will stink.

Andy

I'll let them run around in the garden.

The garden will be covered in s***E

My mate had 6 chickens sh*te all over the place

Got rid of em in the end

Sponsored Links
Back