Who's fault is it?

Had the electricians created the recesses for the backboxes before the plasterer came in?

If so I would say there is not that much guesswork involved...

Sponsored Links
all the first fix electrics ie boxes set in etc , should of been done before it was plastered, then the plasterer can plaster up to them ,he should then clean out excess plaster from boxes while it's still green

a decorator will have no problem fixing that, it will take a matter of seconds to pop a bit of filler in.

painters have to acheive the end finnish so we have to bring the work of carpenters/plasters/brickies whatever up to a high standard and probably get the least respect compared to other trades - sure anyone can paint, right? haha ;)

! was gonna say that pete and add that after the sparks, chippys and plasterers have been in its usual for us to put every thing right again...."leave it for the painter, he'll do it." Was gonna say it but won't cos its been the week from hell and I aint got the fight in me :rolleyes: ;)

Sponsored Links
a decorator will have no problem fixing that, it will take a matter of seconds to pop a bit of filler in.

painters have to acheive the end finnish so we have to bring the work of carpenters/plasters/brickies whatever up to a high standard and probably get the least respect compared to other trades - sure anyone can paint, right? haha ;)

Well said, and so bl00dy true :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back