Who's in charge between men and women?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
From an anthropological point of view - in a procreative sense it is preferable for women to keep her male partner so that he can provide energies for bringing up bairns, as she invests a lot in the reproduction. Yet it is better for men to have many partners as it takes them a few seconds (speak for myself) to pass on their genes and so they can do it a lot. But society is geared towards partnerships. So women win.

Plus men are very simple: it doesn't take a lot to make them happy.

If you scratch the surface of any culture (no matter how patriarchal it is supposed to be) you will always find that it is the women who really rule.

The man might be the head of the household but the woman is definitely the neck.

Sponsored Links
Does this mean that gays are all power-hungry megalomaniacs? ;)

notb665 said:
If you scratch the surface of any culture (no matter how patriarchal it is supposed to be) you will always find that it is the women who really rule.

Ahh, now I know why we have so many women mp's, judges, chief inspectors and why women are paid so much more than men for doing the same job.

Sponsored Links
notb665 said:

The man might be the head of the household but the woman is definitely the neck.

Not in Saudi Arabia, the women aint the bosses there

Freddie said:
notb665 said:

How can you tell one rag top from another ?
:eek:

empip said:
Freddie said:
notb665 said:

How can you tell one rag top from another ?
:eek:

I dont know ask Kendor he is a spokesman for them, where is the silly old f art anyway?

Ken doesn't come on unless he is shirking, oops, I meant working...
So when the shift pattern suites he'll be back bleedin, bleeding all over us all .... poor old Dor! :D :D :D :D

Well i go away for a few days and next thing i'm spokesperson for Saudi Arabia!! lucky me!

Less of the old you two!

Sponsored Links
Back