Why are CWSC black in colour?

Sponsored Links
Of course, that's why i separated the anecdote remark on a separate line below the evidence observation. So what's your point charnwood, are you questioning my first or my second sentence?

PrenticeBoy, i'm sure that there are gay forums,you may have more information about them than me, but this is not a gay matter - whatever brought that possibility to your mind - this is about prejudice and objecting to it.

Sponsored Links
PrenticeBoy, i'm sure that there are gay forums,you may have more information about them than me
I don't but that's not because I am predudice just not my thing (yet!)
but this is not a gay matter - whatever brought that possibility to your mind - this is about prejudice and objecting to it.
This post is about the reasoning behind the use of black CWSC, not gay or gay prejudices or any predudices, and has been hijacked by others, including you. So would you and others that are not offering opinions on CWSC colour schemes, please move on to another thread related more to your issues or create one!

7 and half years and you are not yet aware of forum rules!

There are also anecdotal accounts by people who knew both of these men, during the war and after. Others have talked to such surviving veterans.

I agree that "It has nothing to do with plastic tanks", so why the remark about "gay boys" in a DIY forum?

He thought it funny. You surely can't be surprised to see such humour on a plumbers' forum?

Calvert probably was homosexual, but was almost certainly wrongly convicted. SFAIK there's nothing to suggest Mayne was gay, but I haven't read much about either. It had no relevance to what they had done.

This post is about the reasoning behind the use of black CWSC, not gay or gay prejudices or any predudices, and has been hijacked by others, including you. So would you and others that are not offering opinions on CWSC colour schemes, please move on to another thread related more to your issues or create one!

7 and half years and you are not yet aware of forum rules!

It's not been hi-jacked, it was a minor deviation of 3 or 4 posts after some 3 pages. The supply of opinions on the colours of plastic tanks seems to have expired anyway. I'm sure you'll find similar deviations about other things in many other psots, or for that matter in most conversations.

Paddy Mayne was a scarey bloke, I find it strange that his alleged 'immoral' sexual preferences remain controversial, despite a complete lack of any evidence, and his killing of dozens/hundreds of Axis troops is unquestionly applauded.

Any views on placcy tanks?

so why are CWSC black in colour?

http://www.sng-publishing.co.uk/PDFs/DVD_SUPPORT.pdf

See Question 1 on page 23.

1) What colour are cold water storage cisterns?
a) You can offer your customer a range of
different colours to suit their preferences
b) All cold water storage cisterns are black to
prevent the growth of algae
c) They are available in black, blue and red

The correct answer is b, which is what I said about 10 posts back.

I'm starting to find it tedious, being invariably right. Can we get back to discussing gayness in the special forces? No mentions of 3 Para mortar platoon, please.

It's not been hi-jacked, it was a minor deviation of 3 or 4 posts after some 3 pages.
Really :?: More than 3 or four posts, started before the third page, could be questioned that it started two posts in.
Anyway thank's for all the help.
Micro-organisms it is then.
I will leave you pink trombone players to play your tune!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back