Why are my posts Deleted!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A couple of times when I have replied to someone who has replied to my original post my reply has been deleted why is this happening, I know there are rules to stop people getting their post back to the top but I think it's unfair when I wish to make further comment or ask additional information.

Sponsored Links
In general terms it does not matter who's post is at the top.

Posts are deleted because:
No relevance,
Not useful
“spam”
Replies to old posts (Where it is obvious the original poster will not be back, eg, only 1 post made 9 mths ago)
Hi-jacking a post when it can not be split. (But usually a note is left)
By accident. (regretfully this does happen) I once deleted a whole topic in error. :oops:
Duplicated posts

Or if you dare to question the actions of the moderator.

PS.. what happened to the post titled "mods making up their own rules"

:evil:

MOD 2 i deleted it :evil:

I had 2 posts recently deleted, the second one was for asking why the first one was deleted.
All I received before it was locked was a sarcastic comment from some jumped up moderator who didn't even have the guts to identify him/her self.
I am beginning to see why a lot of contributors to this forum have recently left and gone elsewhere.

Sponsored Links
MOD 2 i deleted it

MOD 2...

Did you have a reason to do it ?

Also...it seems that questions between members who work in the same trade are banned.

Is this correct?

If so, Why?

Thanks in advance for your detailed response ;)

Just to clarify, questions between members who work in the same trade are welcomed.

DIYnot said:
Just to clarify, questions between members who work in the same trade are welcomed.

Why would it be that the mods are locking posts with comments such as "This is not a trade forum"

And then telling members to go and post their questions elswhere.

I take it they have been made aware that this is allowed.

Thanks,

Back