Why do people use paypal?

I use PayPal only because of Ebay.
I have had 2 problems on Ebay & both times PP have dealt with it in my favour & I have received my money back. So as far as I am concerned no problems, yes they can sit on small amounts of money, sometimes I forget its there.

Sponsored Links
if you just use it to pay, it is simple.... every problem seems to stem from them holding your money....

that is one thing i would not let happen.... simple...

Well if you want my advice just type Paypal horror stores in the Google search and you will cancel your Paypal account immediately. The trouble with Paypal they come into dispute with the sender and the receivers and we get caught between because we use Paypal to send/receive money and if there is a dispute it should be left with the individuals to resolve there mistakes with the law.

How many problem free paypal transactions are made for each one of those horror stories?

Type in food horror stories, or hospital, or police etc. Yes from time to time there are bound to be things that go wrong, and every one will make a big old hoo har about it, but when things go right, where's the excitement in that?

Sponsored Links
Well if you want my advice just type Paypal horror stores in the Google search and you will cancel your Paypal account immediately. The trouble with Paypal they come into dispute with the sender and the receivers and we get caught between because we use Paypal to send/receive money and if there is a dispute it should be left with the individuals to resolve there mistakes with the law.

so then you should use a real bank to hold your money...

simple.....

Paypal scammed me for around £14. I sold something on ebay for £3.50 & someone paid with a dodgy card, Paypal accepted it & when the card company / owner complained months later they froze my account by the disputed amount & then a few weeks later took the money back with charges.
They took the feckin dodgy card & I have to pay for their fook up....brilliant!

I think the credit card company should not allow people at large to pay via Paypal there should be a warning agreement of some kind.

I laughed so hard at that. Paypal have terms and conditions of service. You are required to accept them before using their service. If you decided not to read them before accepting it's your own fault!

What's wrong with it? it's worked perfectly fine for me... they must process millions of transactions without issue, but admittedly, one transaction with 'your' money must seem massive.. albeit fourteen quid !!

but what about those other robbin' barstewards....? the government... they rob hundreds off you every week and you don't complain !!!! :eek:

Robing B'stards that the goverment are, they don't accept bent cards & then charge me for their mistakes.
Paypal realise they have you by the nads when it comes to ebay, most people dont want to pay the extra for a postal order nor do they want to pass on their bank details via a cheque, they want their item delivered ASAP which means if you don't accept Paypal... indeed you HAVE to list it as a payment option for your buyers then you will lose out on sales..

Robing B'stards that the goverment are, they don't accept bent cards & then charge me for their mistakes.
Paypal realise they have you by the nads when it comes to ebay, most people dont want to pay the extra for a postal order nor do they want to pass on their bank details via a cheque, they want their item delivered ASAP which means if you don't accept Paypal... indeed you HAVE to list it as a payment option for your buyers then you will lose out on sales..

well you don't get a choice with the government.... and have you got PP problems in context?

I use paypal, never had a problem with it, in fact they have resolved problems for me.
And they don't hold any of my money!

I too use Paypal but I cant help feeling it's reduced the pleasure of buying on line, it's so impersonal now just a few clicks and jobs done.
I used to enjoy the emails, to and responses from the sellers, now its just so clinical, the fun has gone out of buying.

Wotan

I too use Paypal but I cant help feeling it's reduced the pleasure of buying on line, it's so impersonal now just a few clicks and jobs done.
I used to enjoy the emails, to and responses from the sellers, now its just so clinical, the fun has gone out of buying.

Wotan

pleasure of buying? Are you a woman? :p

Sponsored Links
Back