A way to make money, NOT!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a laptop advertised on Guntree and got a reply from someone who wants to pay much more than the asking price. Here's what he says;

Am Luca Haus (P.R.O) for Parshant oil carriers Hamilton, and i would love to buy this item,Actually i would have buy and bid to my address in Canada,But due to the nature of my job i won't be able to do that, Meanwhile i will be offering (270 pounds) for this item i know this may sound weird to you but am giving you this as the best offer and for the shipping insurance to Western Coast of Africa for my Honorary Son who went there for a resort and i will like this item to get there very fast and reliable so therefore i will like this item shipped via "Royal Mail International" to Western Africa and i will also be willing to pay you through my PayPal account because i was advised by my lawyer not to use any other payment method accept from PayPal as i have been duped before and it very safe for the both of us to transact on and fraud free as i have been a PayPal verified member for about 4 years and 4 months and i haven't gotten any problem with them,i should have to come to meet you in person and pay you in cash but i will have to go on a business trip and i don't know how long it will take to will stay over there so if you are interested in this offer do not hesitate to send me your PayPal money request to this email address ([email protected]) so i can arrange for the payment before leaving for my trip please be honest with me as i have been duped before and won't like that to
happen again and lastly here is the shipping 'address below in West
Africa

So if anybody has any old laptops and want to make a killing, put an old lappy on Gumtree. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Typical scam Stivino. Luca Haus , has no intention of parting with any money whatsoever for the laptop (including shipping costs) personally I'd scambait him for everything he 's got. ;) ;) ;)

I know full well it's a scam and, I've just had a similar one from someone called Jessica Davis.
I've replied to her that as I've had so many responses, I've put the price up to £500 :)
I'll paste her's underneath.

Thanks for your quick respond i will like to buy this item for my
friend's son as a birthday gift. i will offer you £190 for the item.So
kindly get back to me with your paypal email address to proceed with the
transaction because paypal is the most secured and fastest means for online
transaction.Regards

(1)I want to know condition of the item
(2)why do you want to sell it
(3) Get back to me with your register PayPal Email Address

Sponsored Links
Jessica Davis is the name my estranged daughter uses to work under, while still claiming banefits.

She is not from the South East London/Kent area is she?

Back