Cause for concern?

Sense is the "dock" at the bottom of your phone says "Phone" with up arrow to the left and a + sign to the right, you also have a 4 X 4 grid for your icons, also the famous "flip clock" takes up 8 of these and gives some nice visuals when its raining like window wiper across the screen etc.....

Sadly Sense does not allow you to change the grid size so that was binned after about 4 days in favour of Launcher pro

Go to "Market" and download "Home Switcher" by ymst

Then download "Launcher Pro" by Federico Carnales

This removes your current dock in place of 5 transparent icons, Launcher Pro also allows you to select your own grid size 5 X 7 or 5 X 8 looks amazing

http://www.androidguys.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/launcher_pro.png

Sponsored Links
fooooook me... i didn't realise it was such a science.... but i quite like my wavy grass !!!

fooooook me... i didn't realise it was such a science.... but i quite like my wavy grass !!!

You can still have your wavy grass thats just a LIVE wallpaper, I tend not to use them to save on battery power, but if I worked in an office were I could have it plugged in all the time I possible would then

IMO the best thing about HTC phones is ANDROID!!!!

You can still have your wavy grass thats just a LIVE wallpaper, I tend not to use them to save on battery power, but if I worked in an office were I could have it plugged in all the time I possible would then

IMO the best thing about HTC phones is ANDROID!!!!

i do work in an office...although i wish i didn't !!.. and yes my phone is plugged into a cradle all day !! But i don't think i use much of it's functionality

Sponsored Links
Am a bit dubious if something is gonna go wrong and come back on me

Send me a £599.99 fee for my advice, and I will confirm whether this is likely to be a scam or not.

Let me have your email address, and I will invoice you from Paypal for my fee.

Am a bit dubious if something is gonna go wrong and come back on me

Send me a £599.99 fee for my advice, and I will confirm whether this is likely to be a scam or not.

Let me have your email address, and I will invoice you from Paypal for my fee.

Yer I get it now first time in my life yesterday I setup a PAYPAL account so if someone says to me PAYPAL have it in holdings then how can I know any better

It was the thought of sending something to Nigeria whithout first having the money in my hands which I was never about to do

Nigeria's two main exports are oil and fraudulent email/internet scams. It is a world leader in this field. There are more scallies there than Liverpool. ;)

The other clue was that they want to pay more than the asking price.

Never have anything to do with letters, emails or calls from Nigeria.

Dirty minded sods, haha am probably worse the phone has several uses when am lazy an cant be bothered fudging put it on vibrate wack it in then keep ringing it, hahahahaha so size does matter even with phones

Sponsored Links
Back