Why do we keep refugees in our own jails

petewood said:
Not true, the thread about sikhs and motorcycle helmets dissappeared altogether.

I wasn't referring to the sikhs and motorcycle helmet thread!

Although I was aware that this was deleted :)

Sponsored Links
you raise a valid issue slogger, but it isn't just refugees or foreigners that impose such a burden on society.

its wrong that when someone commits a crime, the rest of society pays to keep them locked up, feed them, and educate them etc.. the hard labour thing is what's needed. prisons should send them out, collect money for the work done by each prisoner, and use this to feed them etc..

also, if any of you watch street wars /road wars on sky one. some prick will cause havoc, waste police time, cause criminal damage etc.. the sentences imposed on them are ridiculously low. how about including some sort of compensatory fine for all crimes. ie if you decide to joy-ride, resulting in 20 police man-hours used up, an hour's helicopter fuel, £3000 criminal damage; then you get fined the total cost as a minimum, plus any other sentence as required. so if you cost £20000 to society by your actions, you get fined £20000 as a minimum so that society is no worse off.

petewood said:
JulieL said:
There are many posters on here who have conflicting views/opinions - (the muslim and bl**dy apologies threads immediately springs to mind) they seem to be able to get away with saying whatever they want - without their posts being censored, deleted or called 'names' - hmmm I wonder why? :LOL: :LOL:

Not true, the thread about sikhs and motorcycle helmets dissappeared altogether.

taken off because of KENDOR but he wont admit it why was it taken off u ask

cos admins dont like me pity for them ? shame for them more like

Slogger, have you nothng good to say about anyone?

Have you never heard the phrase " If you have nothing good to say, say nothing"??

Kendor can be a Royal Pain, as can we all, but he is also a raiser of intelligent questions sometimes, something you could never be accused of.

Please, and I ask you nicely, if you have nothing to say that is nice, please stay quiet :p

Sponsored Links
FWL_Engineer said:

Have you never heard the phrase " If you have nothing good to say, say nothing"??

Kendor can be a Royal Pain, as can we all, but he is also a raiser of intelligent questions sometimes, something you could never be accused of.

Please, and I ask you nicely, if you have nothing to say that is nice, please stay quiet :p
? he is on my case all the time and well you know it most of my posts got hammerd cos of his interfering > or do you know better ask him

WHERE IS MY POST ON HELMETS ? you know the mods ask them

if he doesnt like a post he makes a big deal about it why > so keep your comment about me to yourself i havent swore at anyone or threatend them ok chill errr ok

as for intelligent questions your so far up your own arse to see the posts i have raised all relevant to todays political times thanks for your input
MR INTELLECTUAL

FWL_Engineer wrote.
Kendor can be a Royal Pain, as can we all, but he is also a raiser of intelligent questions sometimes, something you could never be accused of
Whilst I often disagree with Kendor I do agree with you. However, this comment.

Please, and I ask you nicely, if you have nothing to say that is nice, please stay quiet
Your not behind the door at coming out with sh**e yourself engineer either, so don't set yourself up as judge and jury.
Now in your holier than thou attitude tell me whats wrong with this as written by Slogger.
Why keep these scum in our jails when we catch them doing illegal activity why dont we send them back to where they came from
and sponsor there jail time abroad it has to be cheaper
This is true, its a fact and its probably a much more honest post than yours.

Slogger said:
cos admins dont like me pity for them ?

It shouldn't matter whether Admin like you or not - they should be seen as being 'fair' to all posters.

As I said before I am not a 'fan' or agree with what you post - but I do think that you are being unfairly treated here.

Some of your posts are being censored.........rightly so sometimes ;)

What I don't agree with is others saying stuff that is equally as bad and/or making disrespectful personal comments about you - but those posts are not censored or removed - it appears some are allowed to say whatever they want.......the term double standards springs to mind!

Slogger said:
taken off because of KENDOR but he wont admit it why was it taken off u ask

cos admins dont like me pity for them ? shame for them more like
Think you'll find it was taken off because of your abusive remarks.

JulieL said:
- it appears some are allowed to say whatever they want.......the term double standards springs to mind!

I don't think this is generally the case, posts with extreme anti-religious and racist content seem to get deleted whereas personal attacks, as long as they don't contain bad language, seem to be allowed.

JulieL said:
Adam - Why are you resorting to calling Slogger a ******!
That really is nasty and uncalled for, no matter what your feelings are towards Slogger - shame on you!!:evil:

I apologise to Slogger, and will in future refrain from using the terms "******" and "differently gifted". And I will continue to try to avoid my rare personal attacks that usually occur after trauma to the brain from slapping my forehead in disbelief.

Provided you filter out any direct references to Islam, I think that Slogger starts interesting threads and makes valid points. This one started out as a good example.

I was reading through it thinking "Yeh, that's a good point... Why don't we do that?" But then he went and spoiled it at the end! Which is why mine started with an insult, as I was concerned that saying "I agree with this!" would lead people to believe I agreed with the logic AND with the sentiment.

AdamW said:
JulieL said:
Adam - Why are you resorting to calling Slogger a ******!
That really is nasty and uncalled for, no matter what your feelings are towards Slogger - shame on you!!:evil:

I apologise to Slogger, and will in future refrain from using the terms "******" and "differently gifted". And I will continue to try to avoid my rare personal attacks that usually occur after trauma to the brain from slapping my forehead in disbelief.

Provided you filter out any direct references to Islam, I think that Slogger starts interesting threads and makes valid points. This one started out as a good example.

I was reading through it thinking "Yeh, that's a good point... Why don't we do that?" But then he went and spoiled it at the end! Which is why mine started with an insult, as I was concerned that saying "I agree with this!" would lead people to believe I agreed with the logic AND with the sentiment.
spoil what it isnt there to read i spoilt nothing

what was wrong with my HELMET POST not a thing it was kendors doing as he said i was telling a tall story he doesnt like anything i say

as for direct assault on islam ? what is the matter with you all why support these scum cant you see what is happening and going to happen wake up will you

anyone in the uk supporting this religion is a traitor and shouild be treat as such

mod wtf is the matter with you get my post back up ok thanks

Lil Demon Burchill
sorts out another spat WITHOUT DELETES AN MODS QUICK NIMBLE FINGERS ..

AdamW
I agree with your upset but we cannot get personnal as this is only words on the ether when all said an done

slogger
What would you do if you had a wonderful daughter who fell in love with a Muslim lad , he was totally in love with her an respectful .... would you be like that guy out of "Love Thy Neighbour "? a angry Racist or would you be supportive to her an frendly/civil to your future son in law ??

Moz said:
Lil Demon Burchill sorts out another spat

Hey Moz - You tell 'em - don't mess with Julie Birchill or she's give a good whippin' with the stinging nettles! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

juli

Burchill ...

stop the petty sword fights I got a fast Car ...

it will be out side your gaff tonight at 10 ....(sorry Dave ,;( even over them pints, the local I told you how to handle her , but would you listen ...Hmmm, SORRY MATE :( ! )

we will take a fast road an be away in a matter of mins ...

I know ......sigh...I KNOW.. ITS .........,....HARD .....BUT OUR LOVE CANNOT BE STOPPED , MY HEART IS PUMPING/FRANTIC FOR YOU .....

As we spent those snatched brief illicit times , my heat rages as my love for your tender loving embraces ...
be still my beating heat ....my ANGEL will be close soon

I fear David will be upset ... but when he sees us as such a wonderful couple .. I hope he will be my best mans friend of a friend at our wedding (not reception as we no he is a bit of a drinker , yikes ..)

so be still my lovers heart an await my fast Car ...

I will love an treasure you til eternity when your my fiesty firey burchill babe ..

Kiss Kiss til later my firebrand lover ..

(Btw Dave I wouldnt be able to play darts on tuesday night ,sorry pal

an the pool is off as well ,sorry bummer
an weekend is a no go too , Sorry , its burchill wants things done at my house , Im sure ....... (psst have you any good lookin young fit lads that want a INDIE GORGEOUS/VERY VERY SEXY BUT DOM WOMEN ?, if so Ill see you at darts next week .. ;) )

Sponsored Links
Back