why dont people grow up

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i fully except freedom off speech i fully enjoy other opinions whether i agree or not
i would never ever want censorship off other peoples thoughts no matter what i think
i fully except people like "stirring" thats part off the funbuuutt why do people keep pushing the bounderies just to get a thread pulled
surly a well reasoned debate is more productive than rantings designed to have the only possible conclusion off having the thread pulled
i am sure people have more respect than to to be childish enough to cause a thread to be pulled rather than carry on with a well reasoned debate
we all know the rules and we expect the boundaries to be tested but not when we are matured enough to know whats acceptable

and for the mods please respect the people that post sensible discussion don't terminate a thread just remove the immature defamatory irrelevant postings
iff you remove whole threads no one will bother with balance in the threads allowing the "stirrers "to win

Sponsored Links
I personally prefer to read a post that makes sense, and makes a point, not a mis-spelt conundrum.

I'm not an admin, so your post to me, reads like a car crash? What is it that you are trying to get across?

Do a spell check, I might have the odd typo, but to post randomly is wrong? You post hard to spell words right, and easy to spell words wrong, why is that?

I personally prefer to read a post that makes sense, and makes a point, not a mis-spelt conundrum. And I'm not an admin, so your post to me, reads like a car crash? What is it that you are trying to get across? Do a spell check, I might have the odd typo, but to post randomly is wrong? You post hard to spell words right, and easy to spell words wrong, why is that?

Another few minutes of your time wasted, whilst you typed that irrelavent post. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I personally prefer to read a post that makes sense, and makes a point, not a mis-spelt conundrum.

I'm not an admin, so your post to me, reads like a car crash? What is it that you are trying to get across?

Do a spell check, I might have the odd typo, but to post randomly is wrong? You post hard to spell words right, and easy to spell words wrong, why is that?

i did do a spell check it was even worse lol
i really don,t know what happened it seems to do that sometimes probably me though

if my rantings don't make sense then i apologize our brains obviously work in different ways and we will have to agree to disagree ;)

the point i was really trying to make was we should be able to discuss any subjects like mature adults and when the argument dosn't go our way we don't have the option to get the whole thread pulled by making extreme rantings that spoil it for everyone else
clear as mud ehh

[spell checked]

Completely agree with your opening post, Biggie. However, as much as the others are ganging up on Moody, I have to agree with him about the way you typed it. I just assumed at 3:38am you'd had a few beers mate :mrgreen:

big-all

You carry on as you are I understand what you're saying. Oi kome on ere four simulated discushion not edekation.

Oi used the cite dicionary to chaedk thia and it's alright. just foin

Completely agree with your opening post, Biggie. However, as much as the others are ganging up on Moody, I have to agree with him about the way you typed it. I just assumed at 3:38am you'd had a few beers mate :mrgreen:

spot on its the only time i "relax" enough to post anything remotely controversial on confrontational :LOL: :LOL:

[no spell checker used as the words look correct] ;)

big-all

You carry on as you are I understand what you're saying. Oi kome on ere four simulated discushion not edekation.

Oi used the cite dicionary to chaedk thia and it's alright. just foin

lol its such a overcomplicated language :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back