Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not tha t i am bothered, but why would admin lock this?:

Stains on the underside of toilet seats

Do they find toilet talk offensive?

BTW, Dan, I confess I reponded after an early drink and dinner at pub. In my head a "washlette" was similar to a damp J cloth. Now, thanks to the power of Google, I feel a little foolish. :oops::):):)

Sponsored Links
I don't know about that thread in particular, but there are such people as "toilet trolls" who have an unhealthy interest in such topics, especially in family homes that contain children.

You seldom see their activities because they tend to be removed.

Sponsored Links
Toilet humour! ... On a plumbing forum!
That's so "Out of Order" :LOL::rolleyes:

"We aim to please; You aim too please"
- signed, The Cleaners.

If
I don't know about that thread in particular, but there are such people as "toilet trolls" who have an unhealthy interest in such topics, especially in family homes that contain children.

You seldom see their activities because they tend to be removed.

Maybe this will turn them on?:

49603645_787010811645185_6300106480745971712_n.jpg

I needed a pis$, but managed to hold on for a while :)

why would admin lock this?:
Only they can know, but the OP for that thread has an extensive history of posting mundane questions and then finding ways of being unable to do any of the suggested answers, causing the thread to drag on for ever with no solution.

MOD: I feel you have answered your original question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only they can know, but the OP for that thread has an extensive history of posting mundane questions and then finding ways of being unable to do any of the suggested answers, causing the thread to drag on for ever with no solution.

MOD: I feel you have answered your original question.
But having a look through some of the OP's posts he is a small (now c.87 yr. old) widow(er).......

^^. That was either Harry Potter or Zorro

MOD: I think we're done here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back