Why?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why have my 'Thanks' suddenly dropped from 47 to 35?
Admin/Mods can someone explain please? :eek:

Sponsored Links
But I've been on 47 since they deleted all the GD thanks months ago and was still on 47 a few hours ago.
Have I upset a mod? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Take more than losing a few 'thanks' to make me feel bullied Lib. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Why have my 'Thanks' suddenly dropped from 47 to 35?
Admin/Mods can someone explain please? :eek:
Quite obviously 12 people have removed their thanks,or we have moved into another millennium and the computer has reset itself. ;) ;) ;)

There was a recent change that also excluded the Word Games forum (as well as General Discussion that was excluded several months ago). This could be the reason or removal of thanks by others.

There was a recent change that also excluded the Word Games forum (as well as General Discussion that was excluded several months ago). This could be the reason or removal of thanks by others.
Why, if someone is 'thanked' by someone else here, do you feel you have the need/right to remove that thanks? What difference does it make to you what thanks someone has received?

Personally I couldn't give a monkeys knack what you do with the whole thanks thing but I fail to see the reasoning behind removing it once it's been given. And one assumes the person who has taken the time to give thanks would feel fairly aggrieved that THEIR thanks is simply removed by someone totally removed from that process.

My thanks suddenly went up by 12 overnight.

Maybe I've got Conny's.

Or maybe I was very popular that day! ;)

Why, if someone is 'thanked' by someone else here, do you feel you have the need/right to remove that thanks? What difference does it make to you what thanks someone has received?

Personally I couldn't give a monkeys knack what you do with the whole thanks thing but I fail to see the reasoning behind removing it once it's been given. And one assumes the person who has taken the time to give thanks would feel fairly aggrieved that THEIR thanks is simply removed by someone totally removed from that process.
Get a blog! :rolleyes:

I personally don't give a monkey's about other people's thanks count, or my own.
Who cares.

I treat people as I find them, not for the amount of thanks counts,
or even post counts, for that matter.

My thanks went down from about 250 to 3. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I don't care. :LOL: :LOL:

I couldn't see the logic in removal though (as has already been said).
I think a thanks on a post is a sign of appreciation or agreement.
Rightly so, but in GD............ it's not worthy apparently.

If General Discussion thanks are null and void, then shouldn't every single username posting on this forum have zero thanks.????

Why the f*ck should a plumber or chippy, (for example) be taken any more seriously in this forum with 50,000 thanks, accumulated on his or her respective forum, and posting for the first time in this one.

It's all boll*cks. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back