Why?

Since there is not a thanks rating recorded on this GD forum what is the point of posting 'thanks ' on it?
It should be left on the forums where it really means something?

Sponsored Links
That's cuz you only got 3. :rolleyes:

That's boll*cks joe. :D

If a chippy with a 100 thank count from the carpentry forum, goes into the plumbers forum and gives crap advice, should his advice be respected because he has a 100 thank count. ???????

No.

If a member with a 50,000 thank count from the car maintenance forum, posts an opinion in GD does it make his/her opinion any more IMPORTANT, or valid than anyone elses....???????

No.

It's all boll*cks joe.

Sponsored Links
Joe, just curious.
You've posted twice as many posts as I have and got 203 thanks, maybe rightly so, I don't care. But what other boards do you post on to rack up so many?
As I say, just curious.

I don't post much in there unless it's something I've had personal experience with. It's an interesting forum when you get into it. It's like a game of 'Cluedo'.

Was it the three way valve in the airing cupboard? Or the thermistor behind the PCB? :LOL: :LOL:

It's amazing how many times the 'pros' get it completely wrong when the British Gas engineer goes out and sorts it. Quite comical, really. :p

I don't post much in there unless it's something I've had personal experience with. It's an interesting forum when you get into it. It's like a game of 'Cluedo'.

Was it the three way valve in the airing cupboard? Or the thermistor behind the PCB? :LOL: :LOL:

It's amazing how many times the 'pros' get it completely wrong when the British Gas engineer goes out and sorts it. Quite comical, really. :p
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back